Kuban to present around 400 investment offers at XV International investment forum УSochi-2016Ф
Veniamin Kondratyev, Governor of Krasnodar region, reported this in his interview to the news agency "TASS".
In 2015 1800 investment offers emerged. According to the Governor, the decline in the number of offers is associated with the "change of approach".
– This is due to the fact that we changed the approach. I am not an advocate of large-scale campaigns; I am in favor of quality, well thought-out work. Our objective is not to generate and present as many layouts as possible but rather to raise funds for the development of our economy – as noted by the Head of the region.
According to the Governor, over the last five years the region and the municipalities concluded more than 1300 agreements at the forum in Sochi. 70% out of them might be called efficient, while the remaining 30% - are the agreements that were suspended or in the process of termination or terminated.
Veniamin Kondratyev reported that projects on the establishment of industrial parks, construction of toll roads, development of alternative energy sources, usage of balneological resources of the region, geothermal and mineral waters, therapeutic muds will be presented this year. And the format of the presentations will change too.
- Firstly, the entire potential of the region will be presented on a single site, secondly, we decided to depart from customary layouts. This won’t be commonplace, but vivid, interactive, clear and informative with the use of the most advanced technologies – the Head of the region explained.
Veniamin Kondratyev reminded that this year the Organizing Committee of the forum took a decision to change the operator of the event. The foundation "Roscongress" became its operator.
– The foundation has extensive experience in running congress and exhibition events, inter alia, abroad and, in fact, today "Roscongress" is responsible for all largest economic forums in Russia. The preparation goes within the scope of the planned schedule, and I am confident there will be no failures and upsets here. The region, for its part, is actively engaged in this process, and the city of Sochi is preparing too, - the Head of the region added.
XV International Investment Forum "Sochi-2016" will be held from September 29 through October 2, 2016.
Press-Service of the Administration of Krasnodar region